On Monday May 6, 2013 at 1:21 pm I received the following email from Assistant Principal Daniel Albetta.
Dear Mr. Cohen and Mr.Silvers
Please meet with me Wednesday May 8 2013 Period 7 ( which is 1:02 pm to 1:45 pm) to go over the work both of you have done this year during common planning. Please be sure to bring all materials to this meeting.
Security, Social studies Health and physical education, Athletic Director.
This email was CC to Mr. Jimenez and Ms Winchester.
This meeting never took place.
Mr.Cohen and I waited for 40 minutes outside Mr. Albetta’s office. When he returned with two minutes left in the period Mr. Albetta took the binder with work Mr. Cohen and I had completed. Mr. Albetta said “I will get back to you with some feedback.” That was on May 8 2013. Today is November 15 2013 and neither Mr. Cohen nor I have received any feedback. Oddly enough Mr. Albetta considers himself the most professional AP at Manhattan Center.
I have a number of theories why Mr. Albetta never showed up for that meeting.
1) Mr Albetta and Mr. Hernandez were shopping at Costco and Target for Granola Bars.
2) Mr. Albetta was plotting the destruction of another teacher’s career with Mr. Jimenez. Wait we saw Mr. Jimenez by his office that day.
3) Mr. Albetta was helping a female teacher write an email about transparency in the union.
4) Sneaking around the halls trying to dig up dirt on people.
5) Doing an observation yeah right.
6) Shopping at a second hand shop for clothes.
My one question is about the work I handed him I just wonder which female teacher is using my work and claiming it as her own?